MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

I have been worrying about the Surprise party all week. It had been raining and rain was predicted for Saturday. Rain = NO JUMPER! But we woke up Saturday morning to beautiful blue skies! I was so excited and anxious I could hardly keep myself occupied until it was time to go. I couldn't even knit!!

I sat in the backseat with Noey on the ride over so I could catch her reaction on videotape. Sweet, innocent Noey didn't even think it was odd that I was back there with her!!

Noey was speechless when we pulled up and she saw the jumper! She had a huge grin on her face, but couldn't speak!! We opened the front door, and her friends yelled "Happy Birthday"! Her expression was priceless. She was so happy!

I had a craft for the girls, and we played one game, but they just wanted to jump, and jump, and jump!!

She's known Hannah (the tallest one standing) since she was 6 months old, Bailey (far right) since she was 2 years old, and Nicole (seated next to her) went to preschool with her. The two little ones on the left, Ava and Monica, are the younger sisters, whom we've known since they were born.
My mom got a Care Bears cake from Mayer's Bakery....it was a big hit! (although very sweet!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home