MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My parents went down to San Diego to pick up my niece, Megan, and bring her up here. Since my mom was on the road Thursday morning, she couldn't cook the traditional dinner, and I certainly don't cook, so we picked up the whole spread from Pavillion's. Pretty good, and not too much clean up! Everything was really good, but not as good as my mom's!

It was an extra special treat to have Megan here, especially for Noey. She adores her cousin and sticks to her like glue.
My mom offered to watch Noey Friday morning so Megan and I could hit the mall. I got all my Christmas shopping done and I got myself a new purse to boot! Very exciting! Noey spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa's with Megan on Friday night, so I got a lot of cleaning and knitting time in. I finished my third Blooming Flower Washcloth. Saturday Megan came to our house and spent the day with us. Noey was in seventh heaven, and actually I was too because I got to knit while the girls played!

Earlier in the week I got a package all the way from Australia!! It's my ornament from Ornamental Exchange. Made by the wonderful Belinda! It is beautifully made, and the yarn is oh so soft! I can't wait to get our tree so I can hang it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home