MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, December 02, 2005

Countdown to Christmas!

Noey brought home a "Countdown to Christmas" paper chain yesterday.

23 days until Christmas.

22 days until Noey's Gingerbread House Decorating party

16 days until the Christmas Pageant

13 days until the Church Staff luncheon

8 days until the Preschool Christmas Party

8 days until my mom's Quilting Club Christmas party

which all means I have very little time left to finish the afghan, the washclothes, the ornaments, and the hats!!

I think I can, I think I can!
I did finish another hat. The one in the lower left corner is the newest addition to the collection. Noey has added another friend to the list, and then I'll start one for my dad.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Hi there! Just sent off an email to you! Since I forgot yesterday! I love all the wonderful and fun things and thoughts that you sent as my SP! Love all the hats that you have completed as well! They are adorable!! I look forward to seeing more things you create! Thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home