MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yesterday was a banner day for knitting here at Chez Noey. Noey wanted to stop at the "art" store a.k.a. JoAnn's last night to pick up some construction paper, so I took the opportunity to purchase the rest of my Wool Ease for the Vintage Bolero. Then when we got home I found the latest FC Easy Knitting Magazine in my mailbox, along with my Webs order of 2 patterns, my Lion Brand order of 3 patterns, and two yarn catalogs! Kept me busy all evening. I found several, make that many, more items I want to make! I don't know when I think I'll get all these projects done. I also purchased Wendy's Marilyn's Not So Shrunken Cardigan pattern, and have been surfing looking for yarn!

Meanwhile in actual knitting news I've been slowly progressing on the Vintage Bolero, I've finished 17 repeats. I also pulled out the Circle Afghan, my parents' Christmas present, and worked on it for a couple of rounds. It's starting to sink in just how close Christmas is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home