MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Sunday Night Finished Object


The Diagonal Scarf is finito! I needed that sense of completion, so last night I finished it, weaved in the ends, and blocked that baby. It's a little short, only 36" long, so I guess it's ascot length. I'm kinda stock piling scarves to use as Christmas gifts. I have 4 or 5 already.

We are exhausted today. We went to the Baby Shower yesterday. Amanda (the mom to be) loved the Baby Afghan, as did everyone else! It made my heart feel great to give it to her! The shower started at noon, and we got home at 9:00pm! Now that's a party! Actually we ended up staying and having dinner and birthday cake with the family. I have known the Miller's for 36 years, they are my extended family. I grew up with their kids Mike (the daddy to be) and Sandy (the aunt to be). It was great to see them all and everyone was spoiling Noey with attention. She didn't want to leave.

Today we worked in the church nursery and then afterward we had a carnival at church. They had an In and Out truck, and Noey ate a hamburger for the first time!! She jumped in the bouncer for literally 2 hours! I'm noticing she's been flirting with the big boys a lot lately. Last night she really turned on the charm with Mike and Bob, and today it was with the high school boys running the carnival! mmmmmm.....it starts at 5?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home