MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, October 14, 2005

Next week I'll be sad


when no packages arrive at my door!

Today I received my amazon order. First up 365 Knitting Stitches a Year. What a great book! A new stitch every darn day! Very cool! This is a great resource for me to learn new stitches. I also got Holiday Knits by Sara Lucas and Allison Isaacs. I just leafed through it briefly, and a few things caught my eye.

Things are much better this week, although we have been crazy busy! We've had an activity or two every single afternoon. But, the good news is Noey has gone three days straight without crying at drop off! Could it be the sticker reward system we implemented three days ago??! Seven more stickers and she gets a toy!!

No real knitting done yesterday or today. It is just too darn HOT!

P.S. Hi Shar! No, I'm not going to make it to the Knit Out in Pasadena. Although I would love to go, and it would be fun to see you again, I am just exhausted! I can't deal with Noey, and the drive to Pasadena, and the heat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home