MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, October 13, 2005

The goodies keep rolling in


My parents always bring us lots of souvenirs from their world travels, but they don't like to distribute them all at once. They give you one, then days, weeks, even months later, my mom will casually bring out another one, and say "Oh, I got this for you in London or Paris, or Austria". Earlier this week my mom gave me the yarn from Austria. Today she handed me this Liberty bag with 2 skeins of Rowan Spray in it. It's a beautiful soft blue. I've never seen Spray before, is it unique to the UK?

Then I found the holiday issue of Vogue Knitting in my mailbox. I haven't had the chance to look at it yet, but I'm sure there will be more items I must knit!

and waiting on the doorstep was my package from HandpaintedYarn.com. Four skeins of beautiful handpainted, laceweight yarn. At least 2 will be for Ella, and maybe all of it, depending on how well she goes. Check out Wendy's Ella. Beautiful!

and to top it all off I got a cute ecard from my Secret Pal saying there was a package on the way! I can't wait!!

1 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Oh my Karyn, what a haul of goodies. Are you going to make it to the knit for the cure event in Pasadena Saturday??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home