MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, August 20, 2005


The highlight of our day was a visit to Wild Fiber, also in Santa Monica. What a great store!! I could've stayed there for hours and spent thousands, but I had the 5 year old with me!! My mom actually bought me this yarn - Madil Kid Seta and Zara Plus, both for a cute Shrug pattern they gave me. I also found the mini circs there, as well as some Euculan. (and they had the Noro Silk Garden I want for Klaralund......gotta wait till I start my new job!)

I fell in love with this store and only wish it was closer. (although it's really not that far away) It just felt good to be in there. They had every kind of yarn imaginable, all arranged so beautifully. They had a nice big table where a bunch of ladies were sitting around knitting. They knew people by name when they walked in the door. They were so helpful and nice!!

And the highlight of Wild Fiber was I finally met a fellow knitting blogger, Shar. I recognized her from a picture on her blog. She is so cute and nice!!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Tracey! The mini circs are for wrist warmers from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home