MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood

This not working thing is kinda nice. Though the not having any money thing kinda sucks! (although you may have noticed the lack of money has not prohibited the purchasing of yarn!)

Not a lot of knitting news to report yet....but there may be some later. I am ALONE, completely ALONE! For the entire night! I think this may be my first night alone in over 5 years!!! DH is at a conference in Ontario (California, not Canada) and Noey talked her way into a sleep over at Grandma & Grandpa's house! This was a last minute thing so I really don't have anything planned but to organize the knitting and then knit!! So I may have a ton of knitting news to report tomorrow!

8:14pm NEWS FLASH The sleep over is over! It lasted exactly 2 hours! I had just organized all my knitting supplies, and was contemplating what project to start when my mom called and said Noey wanted to come home! I knew it was too good to be true.

3 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Awww, maybe next time she'll make it all night. At least you had time to organize the stash.

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Birdsong said...

Isn't that the way of it? I am still getting used to time alone, after 27 years of raising kids... the last one moving out this summer. Glad you got a chance to commune with your yarns for two hours... that kind of meditation can go a long ways.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Thanks girls! It was actually nice to have the 2 hours alone....I love to play with my knitting stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home