MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, July 17, 2005


Well the only knitting news this weekend is I started my Sophie bag. I have been afraid of using DPN's and of making an I-cord, but I threw caution to the wind and started it anyway! I was merrily knitting along when I realized I had forgotten to do the decreases 8 rows back! So this morning while I was working in the church nursery (no kids at first service) I ripped it back and all is well again. It looks awfully small to me, though. I know it's going to be even smaller after felting so I don't know if I will be happy with it. You'll notice the color of the yarn is exactly as pictured in the pattern! I read somewhere that 80% of us knitters choose exactly what is pictured.....Hello! That would be me....a sheep following the masses! (although I used to think of myself as a trendsetter!)

It's funny.....even though I was looking forward to some well deserved time alone Friday night, I missed that little girl and was actually happy to have her home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home