MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, July 14, 2005

If it's Thursday.....

it must be park day! We spent another 4 hours at the park today. It was a new park and it was jam packed with kids on a field trip so I wasn't able to just sit and knit as much as I wanted. I was able to make good progress on my 5th One Skein Wonder. Should be done by tonight and I will mail it out to my niece, Megan, tomorrow. I finished the dishcloths last night so the pressure of deadline knitting is off. I've been wanting to start some new projects, but had to finish others first.

I ventured into the only LYS in my area on Tuesday and surprisingly found what I was looking for. I had only been in there one other time (I get most of my supplies online) when I had just started knitting and was intimidated. This time I marched right in, told them what I wanted, and got it!! :) One of my purchases was Crystal Palace Cotton Chenille to make the Reverse Bloom Flower Washcloths from Weekend Knitting. I have big plans to make sets of them as Christmas presents along with handmade soap. We'll see if I can accomplish that!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home