MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It was a long, tough day


Today was my last day at school. It was really hard. The kids kept asking me not to leave! :( Broke my heart. I know I made the right decision in quitting and staying home with Noey for the summer, but I so loved my kids at school.

But......it made me feel good to know I was loved! They surprised me with a cake, and all the other teachers gave me some very nice gifts. I got lots of hugs and well wishes, and the kids made me a book that they all wrote in. The most touching one was written by a boy that I had such a hard time with last year, he wrote in it that I was his favorite teacher!

In knitting news - I have been working on Christmas presents!! I am making the cutest dishclothes in red and green with hearts. Very cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home