MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Friday, June 24, 2005

Another FO and MLC*


*Major Life Changes!

First I finished Glampyre's One Skein Wonder. I started out with my friend Debbie in mind, but somehow I ended up with a hole in the back and the ribbing went weird so Noey decided she would keep it. I was rather impressed with myself however.

And now on to the big news. I have quit my job. I gave my two weeks notice yesterday. I will be starting a new job anyway sometime before September 1, so DH and I decided I should just quit and stay at home with Noey for the summer! Sounds good, right? But I had to agree to NO MORE YARN PURCHASES for the rest of the summer! AAAAAHHHHHH! Good thing I have a pretty good stash accumulated.

3 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Carrie K said...

It does sound good! The summer off. Noey should love it.

No more yarn purchases? Scary! Good thing you have a good stash, but I'm sort of discovering, there's no such thing as too much yarn, lol. But only until Sept, right? That's not so far, lol.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

At first I didn't think I could physically do it....thought I might die without yarn purchases! But then I, too, realized it's only until September!! :) Where did that hole come from......???? I have no idea!! I didn't lose a stitch!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Yes, it's definately a good thing that you have a good stash built up. I would freak if I couldn't buy any more yarn and I was running out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home