MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I'm in love.....

with the One Skein Wonder!! and Cotton Ease as well! I have completed the Blueberry Cotton Ease OSW for myself, which turned out really cute, and started Debbie's last night. Her birthday was last Sunday......oh well!

I went to the other Tuesday Morning store on our street last week and found a treasure trove of Cotton Ease!! Every color......I could not resist! So I now have *gasp* 42 skeins of CE!! Is that obsessive or what??? I did leave a few packs in the store, but seriously thought about going back for the one color I didn't get!! Anyway, I got enough of each color to make sweaters, OSW's, hats, etc.......whatever I want. I did sneak it up to the house while Joe was at work and hid it in my closet......42 skeins is hard to hide!!

Well, after I told Sarah at work about my Tuesday Morning find, she oh so casually told me there is another Tuesday Morning store about 10 miles from me......SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Shar said...

Oh my, 42 skeins?? I hope you put them way in the back of the closet. Hmmm there's a Tuesday morning not far from me. I'd love to find banana and the pink (strawberry cream I think). I have about 10 skeins of popscicle blue and blueberry. I'm really trying to resist buying more. We'll see.
Take care

 

Post a Comment

<< Home