MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

My First Knit Along!

I joined the Scarf Style Knit Along! Too bad I don't know how to add the button to my blog! I'm still working on Midwest Moonlight. I've finished 22 repeats.....only 3 left to go! Hopefully I'll finish this weekend, and then I'm starting Branching Out. Midwest Moonlight is for one of Noey's teachers, and Branching Out will be for the other. I ordered the Jo Sharp yarn to start Misty Garden, but it hasn't arrived yet. I did receive my patterns from The Naked Sheep. Still waiting for my Interweave Knits back issues and my WEBS order. No pictures today....my camera is in the car......can't get it right now.....5 year old will not go downstairs at the moment!!

2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger Birdsong said...

Good luck with Branching out... I printed off the pattern and have some red mohair to make it in, but have too many projects in line ahead of it, so I will just have to follow your progress for the time being.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Thanks Birdsong! I started it but have now frogged it twice!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home