MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Nothing to report

No knitting getting done today......yet. I have been cleaning the house for the last 3 hours!!! My house is really not that dirty....really, it's not! It's the clutter!! It's amazing how much clutter such a small person can amass! Don't tell Noey, but I filled up a garbage can full of her junk!! So for the next 5 minutes my house is clean!! I made a mistake on Midwest Moonlight and tried to talk myself into ignoring it, but I just can't! So it will be ripped out once again.....let's see, this must be the 459th time? Ugh!! And I cast on Upbeat Top last night and worked a couple of decrease rows, but I'm not really happy with it, so I will be ripping that one out too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home