MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood


This is the view from our balcony. It's lazy Tuesday at our house. We stay in our jammies until the last minute and then we rush out the door to G&G's where Noey stays while I'm at work. If I'm lucky I get a little knitting done.....usually not. I've noticed that other knitting bloggers go to "Sit and Knits" or have a great LYS where they go and hang out.......I wanna go! I don't know of anywhere I can go to hang out with other knitters! Sad, so sad. I worked on my MM Scarf last night...only had to rip once!! I've now completed 4 repeats....only 21 more to go. I've realized I cannot work on this and talk or watch TV or do anything else or I lose track of where I am. I'm gaining more confidence about my knitting skills by working on this project! Now I feel like I really can knit the things I want......except for socks......I still don't get it! That's why I need a group of knitting friends who can show me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home