MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Giving myself a big pat on the back


I'm so impressed. My Midwest Moonlight is going really well. This is 7 repeats and 1 skein of Merino Style. (and a cute girl and a mouse!) This is really giving me confidence in my knitting. I had a knitting revelation yesterday! Something finally clicked in and I am starting to understand more and more. I stood in the yarn aisle of Michael's yesterday looking at book after book of patterns.....and I understood them!! I was so excited! I ended up buying Knitted Shawls, Stoles, & Scarves solely because I understood the patterns!! Now I feel like I really can knit a sweater or an intricate shawl!! Last night I ordered 2 back issues of Interweave Knits and some Jo Sharp yarn. I read about the Remembering Honey sweater in Daily Fiber Therapy and want to give it a try. The Jo Sharp yarn is for Misty Garden from Scarf Style. I am now awaiting 3 packages to arrive. I live in fear that DH will get home before me and find them waiting on the doorstep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home