MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Oops! I did it again

I accidentally ordered more yarn! I swear I didn't mean to! I happened to be at the WEBS site, and I've been wanting to try Cascade 220 to felt.....well I just had to order 6 skeins.....several for Sophie bags, and maybe a hat or socks. I have been trolling knitting blogs all day, it does my heart good to see that other knitters are as obsessed as I am. My stash, although growing daily, is nothing in comparison to some I've seen. I love to see all the finished projects. I've gotten a lot of ideas from you all! I don't know how to add my favorite blogs to the sidebar, so I'll just name a few: The Crochet Dude, Neophyte Knitter, On My Mind, Knitting Satori, , and my all time favorite and personal hero - Crazy Aunt Purl! I do feel like I'm getting somewhere. I had to stop working on my MM scarf for the moment and work on mom's last potholder....just realized Mother's Day is just 2 weeks away. I finished last night. I also started and almost finished the last poncho for one of Noey's friends. It'll be done tonight, and then I can get back to the MM scarf.

2 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger ~drew emborsky~ said...

I love Aunt Purl too! ;)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

I love YOU too Drew!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home