MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another FO and more WIP's

I finished another hat for the Hatalong. This one is for Noey, but I couldn't get her to model it for me! Besides it's much too hot to wear a hat anyway!! Noey wanted a "Rainbow" hat and chose this Red Heart acrylic. It turned out pretty good, but I just don't like acrylic! I'm getting pretty good at hats and I really like knitting them.....good thing cuz I have 3 more to make as Christmas presents!

I started another Blooming Flower Washcloth yesterday. This one in pink....it's so pretty....and I'm really moving along on it, should be done by tomorrow. I'm feeling strangely calm about all the presents I still need to complete. I feel like I'm really making progress.

Thanks for all your well wishes for Noey. She was thrilled to have so many people comment for her!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

The colours in that hat are Awsome! Its so amazing how a very simple pattern can just 'pop' with the right yarn!

p.s - its me Shannon again!!!
http://www.knithappens.blogdrive.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home