MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Because I don't have enough to do


I got a bee in my bonnet yesterday, and decided I needed to make myself some pretty stitch markers. Of course I had none of the supplies needed, so I was planning to go to Michael's tomorrow during my "alone time" (Noey goes to grandma's on Tuesdays). As fate would have it I had a migraine last night and took the day off work today. So once I started feeling better I headed over to Michael's. I made a whole bunch this morning (some are for my Secret Pal) but I don't know if I did them right??? But I like them anyway, they're shiny and pretty!!

and because I really have enough to do, I joined the Cover Your Head KAL as well as Rox's Ornament Exchange!! I added 5 hats to my list for Christmas presents. (Noey and her 4 little friends!) so hopefully the KAL will help motivate me.

Thanks for your comments about my Circle Afghan. I love to just sit and look at the colors, or "pet" it. I know my parents will love it.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Cute stitch markers! And, have you decided what to do with your Noro? It's sooo pretty. They have the most beautiful colorways. I used Noro for a felted buttonhole bag, and love it.

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Hi Lynda! Is two skeins enough for a buttonhole bag? That would be cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home