MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Aaaahhh, the memories


I've been reading Lauren's blog about her trip to Oahu, and thinking about our wonderful trip there. We took Noey to Hawaii when she was 2 1/2. What a great trip! Noey was just barely potty trained, it was her first time on an airplane, DH's first time to Hawaii (my 7th!!), and it was just the best trip ever!

We went to the Honolulu Zoo, the Honolulu Aquarium, a luau, and lots of shopping, eating, and swimming! The highlight for Noey was the hotel pool.....she'd never been in a full size pool before!!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger scarlet said...

What an adorable picture! I can't believe you've been to Hawaii so many times... I'm jealous. I've never been, but would go just for the COFFEE. Mmm Kona.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home