MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A special note for my Secret Pal


I just want to say a big THANK YOU! Thank you so much!! There could not be a better gift for me and it could not have come at a better time. I have been completely stressed out over the past couple of days, feeling unloved and under appreciated (more on that another day.....) I had just carried a sleeping 40 pound child up 3 flights of stairs, when I found a package on my doorstep. Everything in it is so ME!!! First, 3 skeins of Rowan Cork in the most beautiful deep pink (my favorite color!), then the book I have been wanting - Vogue Weekend Knits! I have had my eye on that for some time! A pack of Apple Cinnamon and a pack of Wild Blackcurrant herbal teas....they smell yummy! And a pack of Tropical Fruit hard candies.....which I don't even think I mentioned but I love all things tropical!!! I don't think you can see it in the picture but the package has already been opened and I've sampled all the flavors!! and to top it all off a very sweet note! Thank you again. I am truly grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home