MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Family

We had a wonderful Christmas. I am in love with my family and I know that I am blessed.

Joe is 18 years older than me, we've been together over 17 years. We tried, unsuccessfully, for 10 years to have a baby. In June of 1999 we went to Australia for our 10th anniversary, and 9 months later Noelle was born! So we are considered "older" parents, but I don't care!! Noey is truly the light of my life. She is spoiled rotten (I waited 10 years for her - of course I'm going to spoil her!) and I think she is the most spectacular creature on earth!!! I thank God for her every day.

5 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Dreams of Yarn said...

What a happy photo of you all!! Blessings come to us all on their own time, Noey is your biggest blessing!! Happy holidays and all the best from my family to yours!
Shannon
http://www.knithappens.blogdrive.com

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Lynda said...

Thanks for sharing the family picture! Wishing you more and more of God's blessings for your family this coming year!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Karen said...

What a wonderful post and a beautiful picture. And thank you for giving me hope too.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Happy New Year! What a beautiful family. You are truly blessed.

 
At 4:12 AM, Blogger opportunityknits said...

Found your blog while reading Lynda's at Knit Together. This is such a sweet post - some things are so worth waiting for isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home