MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Secret Pal 5

I just want to say to my Secret Pal.....thank you in advance!! I'm very excited to participate. I know I will love anything and everything!! 1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? Not a yarn snob, equal opportunity knitter! 2. Do you spin? Crochet? Nope, don't spin or crochet. 3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) No allergies. 4. How long have you been knitting? About 8 months. 5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Amazon wishlist. 6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Plumeria, Vanilla 7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes! 8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Sometimes sew. 9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Green Day, Gwen Stefani, U2....cannot play MP3s. 10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Pink, spring green. Any colors you just can't stand? Not really. 11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married for 15 years to Joe. One beautiful 5 year old daughter, Noelle. 12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To live on a tree lined street, in a cute little house with a big backyard. 13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? CottonEase, Kid Merino. 14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I was going to say acrylic, but I just started a project with an acrylic blend! 15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? To finish a sweater for myself. 16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Anything that I can learn new skills from. 17. What are you knitting right now? Misty Garden from Scarf Style, Relaxed Pullover from FCEK, Feather and Fan Comfort Shawl. 18. What do you think about ponchos? They were cute.....19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Both. 20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Both bamboo and aluminum depending on the yarn . 21. Are you a sock knitter? No, but I desperately want to learn. 22. How did you learn to knit? Taught myself. 23. How old is your oldest UFO? About 6 months....a poncho for Noey. 24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? Teddy bears, Hello Kitty, Care Bears 25. What is your favorite holiday? My birthday. 26. Is there anything that you collect? Italian Charms and Fiestaware. 27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Interweave Knits and Family Circle Easy Knitting. 28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? Vogue Weekend Knits,The Knitters Handy Book of Patterns, Last Minute Knitted Gifts, and Easy Knitted Accessories.

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Kellie said...

I joined the SP5 too. I can't wait to see who my partner will be.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

I got an email from my Secret Pal already!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home