MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Saturday

I couldn't wait so I ordered some yarn and stuff this morning. I ordered a pretty moss green wool for the Knitting Pure & Simple V Neck Shaped cardigan and Alpaca Cloud in a pale lavender for the Fiber Trends Leaf Lace Shawl for the Knit the Classics KAL, both from Knitpicks. Then I ordered a bunch of patterns and Peruvian Highland Wool, and a little sumthin for my secret pal from Elann. I'm really disappointed in WEBS. It took well over a month to get my order, then one item was backordered and one item was wrong. So I emailed them about the wrong item, they want me to send it back at my expense and then they will send the correct item! This is my second correspondence with their customer service, and I just don't think they're very nice!! Don't think I'll be ordering from them again. I've been alternately working on my Misty Garden scarf, Feather and Fan Shawl, and Relaxed Pullover. When I get bored with one I switch over to another. Note to my Secret Pal: The only thing I can think to tell you is that I am a relatively new knitter.....if you can think of any advice, directions or patterns that will help me with socks and/or sweaters....I would appreciate that! I just can't get the hang of DPN's! I have been wanting to try Noro Kureyon yarn, but don't know what I would make with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home