MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Lotta stuff going on here!

All of my orders have arrived except for WEBS. I found my Knitting Garden order on my doorstep after dropping Noey off at preschool. I'm very impressed with Interweave Knits.....so impressed that I ordered myself a subscription. I think I'll get Family Circle Easy Knitting as the subscription from my parents. (see below) I gave the potholders and dishcloths to my mom for Mother's Day. She really liked the teacup dishcloth. I have started Branching Out several times and actually completed 3 repeats when I discovered I had lost a stitch way back in the beginning so I ripped the whole thing out and will start over today hopefully. I'm on a deadline with that one....needs to be completed by June 13, when Noey graduates from preschool!! I also started a hat....just in time for summer!! I'm using the Cotton Ease....it's turning out pretty good...I'm mainly doing it to work on decreasing. Now I know why everyone is so disappointed about the Cotton Ease being discontinued.....it's really nice to work with. I also joined the Just For Me Knit Along and Secret Pal 5. (really wish I knew how to add buttons to my blog....if anyone would like to give me detailed directions...please feel free!) And finally, I found out about Fiber Fest 2005 in Santa Monica in August! Can't wait for that! Whew! That's a lotta stuff going on here!! Hard to keep track of everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home