MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Feeling better

We went to the park, the sun was shining, I sat on a blanket and knit. Surprising how much better I feel. I told Noey we could stay longer at the park if she let me knit.....she said "Mommy, you can knit all day!" I worked on a potholder for my mom. Not as easy and mindless as I thought it would be.....3 strands of cotton on size 7 needles.....but I figured out a couple of things. I will give my CP shawl to a good friend who will really enjoy it - she loves pink, then I'll order more yarn and make a shawl for me a little bit bigger. And I think the best thing for me to do at this point is to take knitting lessons at my LYS. It's a drop in kinda class, they'll teach you whatever you want to learn. I think that's the only way I'll figure out the sweater and the socks. All my problems resolved through knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home