MY LIFE WITH A 10 YEAR OLD AND MY OBSESSIONS....SEWING and KNITTING!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for my big online orders to arrive, so I stopped by my LYS after dropping Noey off at school this morning. I picked up 2 skeins of Lion Brand Kool Wool in grass, which I have been coveting for some time....love the color. I am attempting to make a neck warmer without pattern...and here it was 80 degrees today!! I also got some Wool Ease sport weight to play around with and TLC Macaroon in a hot pink to finish all the ponchos for Noey's friends. I finished Zeeby's Bag, but not sure if I like it. It's HUGE! I think I will attempt to felt it and see what happens. I am also working on a spring scarf with a little felt heart on the end. I saw that and the neck warmer on Sugar Cubed Blog. They are both about 50% done. And I bought another book....I've got quite a collection of books now....The Learn To Knit a Sweater Book. Looks like I may actually be able to knit a sweater or two....just in time for summer!! Oh well, I can start working on Christmas presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home